Saturday, April 7, 2018

September 27, 2016 ~ Week 52

Hello, hello this is Elder Robison! It is great to be able to be back and talk with you all again! I have a lot to say and so little time to say it, so we'll see how this goes! 
 
This week my mission changed quite a bit as I was pulled down out of the north, off my bike and put in the very south in a car. I don't know how that happened, or why they think my driving the on busy road of highway 89 qualified me for driving in a forgein land, but they did. I am now in Lohja, a very beautiful city in the south of Finland, 45 minutes from the Temple!
 
My new companion is Elder Parry from Bountiful and he is work horse! Juts happy to be here and happy to serve! I think that we will get along great this transfer!
Our area is huge! (hence the car). To get form the east side to the west side is 2 hours and from the north of our area to the south of our area is 2 hours. Good thing we live right in the middle!:) But wow is it beautiful! Yesterday we visited a member who lives on a ranch in the middle of farm fields and right on a lake (one of the 100,000+ in Finland). The trees were changing colors and the view was gorgeous! It almost made me trunky, but I'll rise above that! 
 
We are blessed with an incredible investigator! He is progressing very well towards baptism and he is just awesome! he understand stands, accepts and live the gospel of Jesus Christ, and he's a Finn! We love that!
The only down side is that we are 45 minutes away from our church (in Espoo) and so we trvel there twice a week. Once for district meeting and then for church!
Well unfortunately my time has expired. I love you all so much! Keep up all the hard work and the 
 
Lord will bless you! 
 
Love,
Vanhin Robison!

No comments:

Post a Comment