Saturday, April 7, 2018

November 29, 2016 ~ Week 60

Wow another week has come and gone! The work here in Lohja is picking right up and moving right along! Many thanks to my new companion who is a work horse! His name is Vanhin Näslund from Luleå Sweden! He is a great servant of God and loves to just go out and do the work! I picked him up Wednesday and we came back and jumped right into the work! Our first contact was in Swedish, so talk about me feeling like I was in my first transfer again! I just sat there as he preached the gospel and i gave the occasional smile when the other guy looked at me!

We have had a lot of success when it comes to finding people! We found a couple people and one even came to church, which is a big step because our church is 45 minutes away! the members just ate him right up and I'm sure it was very whelming! he's probably never seen Finns so social before haha! But teaching his is a blessing because he is so humble and looking for peace in his life! I love when someone brings up hat they are looking for in life and the gospel answers the need! Getting to promise specific blessings and testify about things specific to peoples needs is awesome!

Thanksgiving was great! It was so great i forgot it happened on Thursday haha! So my usual big fancy meal which i enjoyed at home has been traded for a good Hardy bowl of cereal, but that's just for this year, because I will be home for next years Thanksgiving feast. But just because I forgot it was Thanksgiving doesn't mean that I wasn't thankful:) It was  a great day where we experienced a lot of things to be thankful for! An example is teaching that one investigator about whom I've spoken.

Well, time goes on, the work goes on! I love you and am very grateful for this gospel in my life, the pure doctrine of Christ and a living prophet! I am also thankful for all the prayers that are sent my way! Have a great week!

Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Robison

No comments:

Post a Comment