Saturday, April 7, 2018

January 10, 2017 ~ Week 65

Well another week has come and gone here in not so frozen land of the north! This week was a blast as we got to participate in all phases of the work! Awesome training, finding, teaching, working with members and so on!

Monday night we had a packed schedule trying to fit everything in that needed to get done and cutting P-day short to do so and because of that we had some rich blessings come our way. Due to fallen through lessons we were given extra finding time during which we found some really cool people being prepared to receive the gospel!

On Thursday we got to attend the temple and that was a blessing to be able to sit in the Lord's house and ponder his unimaginable glory and power! Not to mention the overwhelming love he has for us, his children.

However my favorite part of my mission hands down so far is seeing the gospel of Jesus Christ work in someone else's life! I know it works in my life, I try my best to live according to it, but when I get to see a child of God go through the repentance process and see the change that comes because of it and joy with naturally follows, I can't help but smile for hours on end! I still remember a few months ago when my companion and I had just finished a particularly spiritual lesson with a less active member who had been humbled to the core of his soul. We sat there after nightly planning just thinking about it and smiling to ourselves! We had another experience like that this week working with another man trying to help him back on his feet. It was awesome to feel the spirit that came as we asked inspired questions and taught him according to his needs!

I love my mission and the opportunities that i am given everyday to represent Jesus Christ! The church is true and Jesus Christ lives. I am learning the importance of making sure that i strengthen m,y testimony in Him everyday and strive to come closer to Him everyday!

Have a great week my dear friends and family!

Love,
Vanhin Robison
Finish Wool SOCKS!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment