Saturday, April 7, 2018

July 18, 2016 ~ Week 42

Hello Friends and Family! Transfer calls came in this week and I am staying here! Unfortunately my companion got his transfer call to go back to America seeing as his 2 years has expired. I have learned a lot from him in these short 3 weeks! It is sad to see him leave!

But this week we didn't slow down at all, in fact we worked harder and smarter this week than we had the past 3! We powerfully testified of Christ on the streets and his restored church! We did so by using the knowledge and testimonies which we had received from "much prayer and fasting". WE could feel the spirit as we taught people in their homes and on the streets! The love that lord has for us is abundant! 
 
We got the opportunity to visit many members homes this week for the purpose of strengthening their faith in Jesus Christ, and what a blessing it was! The saints here in Finland do so much for us and the church! They are great examples to me, especially in how I want to live my life when I am home. They teach us the kind of members we want to be.
 
This week we also got to see a lot of the beauty that Finland has to offer! While on our bikes or walking down paths lined by trees and rivers and such green green grass! Also the Finnish forests are unreal! They are so beautiful! This land has put its mark on my heart thus far, and I still get to go a long way with it in the future!
 
This week I got to see a lot of my weakness' as well as some strengths which is always a great blessing! Each thing helps me to see that i'm not perfect, but through Christ I can become! 
 
I love you all and hope all is well with you all! 
 
Love,
Vanhin Robison

No comments:

Post a Comment