Saturday, April 7, 2018

June 28, 2016 ~ Week 39

Hello family and friends! This week I am writig you from Kokkola, a far cry from Helisnki, because I have been transferred! Yeah I was pretty bummed when I found out but wow, Kokkola, such an amazing place! I have had so much fun here and my new companion Elder Nelson form Alpine, Utah is so great! he has taught me so much! it is a bummer that he is going home in 3 weeks! I will miss him! He's already influenced my mission so much! 
But this week was Juhannus (a big Finnish celebration celebrating the mid summer mark) and we were not allowed to go tract so that was a bummer but we made our time worth it in the apartment, doing lots of role plays and practicing teaching and such! But backing up, we got the call on Wednesday Morning that we would be transferring and we would be leaving on Friday Morning, so Elder Johnson and I said good bye and off we went! But wow I have learned the importance of setting goals this week! The weather has been beautiful here! Nice and sunny mixed with some rain! Anyways my time has been cut short, but know that I am in Kokkola and loving my mission, finding true joy in talking to people! 
Love, 
Vanhin Robison

No comments:

Post a Comment