Saturday, April 7, 2018

October 4, 2016 ~ Week 53

Hello Hello! The sun is shining and aren't we all refreshed from the great Spirit of Conference? I really enjoy it adn the love that I felt from our loving Heavenly Father! it was so great to have the truths of these messages confirmed in my heart by the Holy Spirit and then to have my mind illuminated from the power of the Book of Mormon! The Lord truely blessed those watching in Finland and I'm sure he blessed those watching in the States or abroad as well!
Fun fact i have 2 conferences left on my mission! (I come home the week after the next General Conference). I am a lucky Elder who gets 5 general conferences on his mission!:)

This week we got to experience the beauty of Finland as we drove down to Tammisaari and visited some very good and faithful members and even got to talk to other nonmembers while there! We were blessed by their kindness and loving feelings towards us.

We also got to see the blessings of working hard. As my companion and i have tried to work as hard as we can we have felt the love of the Lord and have seen His hand in the work! Unfortunaly time does not permit for me to expound on that, or on anything else. Just know that I know the church is true and Jesus Christ is our Savior!

Have a great week!

Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Robison

No comments:

Post a Comment