Saturday, April 7, 2018

April 4, 2016 ~ Week 29

Hello beloved family and friends! Spring has sprung in Finland, the land of the not so forzen, frozen north! It is truly a beautiful time of year and a beautiful place to be! They ahve begun to clean off the streets from all the rocks they out down for the winter and its become quite dusty due to that haha. This week we were priviledeged to to be spiritually fed by our living day prophets adn apostales of the Lord! They turly were inspired by what they had to say! 

Thsi week I was overwhelmed by the Love that God ahs for his children and how mindful he is over them, no matter the race they are or where they live. We had the opportunity of helping   out two refugees here from Iraq find a hotel, which was a struggle because niether spoke Finnish or English, so we had to communicate over phone with their friend who translated for us into English. it was a very humbling time and helped me to not think about myself as much. 

I love my mission, everyday I able to work and become better than I was yesterday! The gospel is restored and families can be together forever! Sorry I am out of time, but know I love you all!

Vanhin Robison

No comments:

Post a Comment