Saturday, July 24, 2021

July 18, 2017 ~ Week 91

 Hello family and friends! For those of you who participated in the annual Robison family reunion it looked like it was a blast! I hope that there was a warm spirit of unity and love abounding in the Spirit of the Lord. 


This week we got to teach a lot of people because last week we found a lot. It was  a great blessing to teach of the message of the restoration and say that I know it is true! I had a super cool experience this week in teaching too. I had been praying recently for an increased testimony of Joseph Smith and the restoration an this week Heavenly Father answered my prayers on multiple occasions. On one of the occasions we were teaching our new Finnish investigator about the pattern of dispensations and as were were coming up to Joseph Smith the spirit was building. I was blessed with the privilege of being able to teach about and recite the First Vision. The spirit filled the room, and I could see in her complexion that the Spirit touched her heart and oh how the spirit filled my heart and testified to me that what I was teaching is true. Since that lesson our investigator has progressed leaps and bounds particularly in reading the Book of Mormon.

I had a similar experience with another investigator and her family later that week. Needless to say this week was full of spiritual experiences, helping me to solidify my testimony of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. 

Yesterday was a bit of a crazy day. We were going to Porvoo and a member called and said that he needed our help moving so we quickly adjusted plans and helped him. We moved his washing machine from his old house to his new one. We didn't have time to install it for him that morning but he said he would if we just left him the tools. We agreed to come back that night just before we had to be inside to collect our wrenches. When we came by that night they invited us in for cake because it had been his birthday a few days ago. We went in and also inside were his nonmember in laws. we sat down and had cake with them. Though they usually scatter before the missionaries can say hi we were able to visit with them and share a small message about the importance of families. During a ll of this the member whom we knew was inviting them to baptism all night haha. He is a bold member missionary! For me it was such a joy to be able to get to know 3 more people and consider them my friends. 

It was a great week for me, I hope it was the same for you! Have a great week!

Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Robison


1. The Finnish Bay


2. Overlooking the suburbs of Helsinki while tracking



3. The 3 stooges or musketeers, whichever you prefer


4. The days are getting shorter in Finland







No comments:

Post a Comment