Sunday, February 10, 2019

Febrauary 6, 2017 ~ Week 68


 Hey all, sorry for not writing last week, time got away from me! But since I wrote last I moved to form the tropical south to the rigid north of Finland and I am loving every minute! I got double blessings as I am in a tripanionship (one companion from Utah and the other from Australia). We are just having a blast too! The work is going great and the weather isn't too cold! We have an awesome branch which is really supportive of us and our work!

This week I have studied a lot about humility and have come to find out that a lot of our humility has to due with our prayers and their sincerity. So like a good missionary I set goals and made plans that would improve my personal prayers and I found that the biggest help has been pondering before I pray and praying with a pen and paper right next to me. I have found that when I prepare, for whatever it may be (partaking the sacrament, praying, studying, etc.) the Lord consecrates my efforts and the results are doubled. The Lord is waiting to bless us. I have also learned the importance of daily repentance and how to do it. It has really changed me as I have tried to repent daily about something, even if it seems small. 

I am learning tons on my mission about these kind of things and it has really improved me! But the best without s doubt is when I see others make the same realizations! The mission is great!

I hope everyone is doing well and staying warm! Have a great week and i will talk to you next week! 

Love,
Vanhin Robison

My companions

On the train

The view outside our study room

No comments:

Post a Comment